Ashley Madison Reviews: Our Personal Experience of Using this Dating Website
is known as an affair website, but what does it have to offer to sugar daddies and sugar babies looking for ideal matches, and is Ashley Madison worth it after all? We analyzed its community, prices and features in this Ashley Madison review, so keep reading to find the answer!
The editor’s review of Ashley Madison
Arthur Smith will suit you if you are interested in a sugar relationship and looking for a partner in the USA, Canada, Australia. However, the site operates in 53 countries, as we found out in Europe and Asia. So, if you need a girl for sugar dating from a small town in the USA, then you can easily find the right partner, no matter the age.
The result of using Ashley Madison
platform intrigued us with its uniqueness. We wanted to check how sugar dating works for those looking for romance on the side and how many people do so. It turned out that the site lives an active life. Here, you can meet cheerful ladies of any age.
We actively communicated with the girls on the site and got the following numbers:
- 150 messages received
- 30 truly memorable dialogues
- 20 personal data exchanges
Our editor went on three dates with girls and plans to meet two more at the time of writing. At the same time, we are talking about sugar dating with several girls, and three are simply interested in a romance without material support. We concluded that it is easy to find a person for correspondence here and quickly arrange a date.
Who is and isn’t Ashley Madison for?
The site is for:
- People who want to taste romance on the side
- Singles who are interested in polygamous relationships
- People who want to find a sugar relationship partner
The site is not for:
- People who are interested in international dating
- Singles who are strict fans of monogamy
- People who want to build a long-term severe and classic relationship
Pros & cons of using Ashley Madison
- The site focuses on different types of novels on the side. You can always agree on a beneficial interaction.
- You can send a message to a girl along with a gift to achieve the goals of dating more efficiently.
- You can safely request personal and contact details in messages so that later you can move on to closer communication
- Possibility of profile boosting for premium users—so that more people see you
- Not many users in Eastern Europe and Asia, but a lot from the US, Canada, and Australia
- Other sugar daddy sites offer more search filters, but all the essentials are here.
How to use Ashley Madison?
Let’s take a look at all the most important processes and stages of using Ashley Madison.
How doeswork? It’s really simple. You just need to do the following:
- Fill in the registration form: provide an email, name (you can create any username), choose gender, indicate your marital status, choose age and your location
- Follow the link in the email sent by AshleyMadison to confirm your email
- Answer a few questions to add more information to your profile
- Upload a photo (that’s optional)
After you complete registration, you become a member of the Ashley Madison community. If you are a woman, you’ll be able to use most features for free (including messaging), but if you are a man, you will be able to use only Standard features and upgrade to Premium (of course, if you want to).
Looking for a sugar baby or daddy
Discover (search) is one of the features available to all Ashley Madison members. There are the following filters:
- Basics (age and distance from you)
- Status on the platform (females seeking males, males seeking females, male seeking males)
- Profile details (with photos, public or private, new members only)
- Characteristics (body type, languages, ethnic background)
Such basic filters allow finding members who meet your main criteria in your area.
Who are the members?
Ashley Madison is a famous platform, actually. It was launched over 20 years ago, so no wonder it has a lot of members worldwide. Now it has over 60 million registered users (24 in the US), and this number keeps growing.
As for gender ratio, there are 70% men and 30% ladies—such a gap is explained by the fact that men are usually more interested in affairs. However, the number of female users is growing in part because the site becomes popular among sugar daters, too. Ladies realize that there is no such fierce competition in this community as on other sugar dating sites that usually have more sugar babies (about 80%) and join to find sugar daddies. Sugar daddies use it too, so, yes, it works for sugar daters, too.
Quality of profiles
Members usually don’t provide super-detailed information in their profiles, and that’s easy to understand. After all, that’s also an affair website. Nevertheless, you can see:
- Profile headline
- Public and private photos
- Self-description (About Me)
- Vitals (body type, age, gender, etc.)
- Interests and desires (related and not related to dating)
Generally speaking, profiles of most members contain enough information for you to decide to contact or not to contact a particular user.
Free and premium features
As we have mentioned before, the site is free for ladies. Men, in turn, can do the following for free:
- Sign up, add photos
- Browse profiles
- View public pictures
- Like profiles and send winks
But if they want to unlock conversations and highlight their profile on search results, they need to buy Ashley Madison credits.
How much does Ashley Madison cost?
The costs of credits are as follows:
- 100 credits—49 USD (unlock conversations)
- 500 credits—149 USD (55 conversations)
- 1000 credits—249 USD (111 conversation + highlighting a profile)
As you can see, there are discounts, bonuses and special offers. For example, now members can get free credits for buying any credit package.
There are two ways to reach support on Ashley Madison: via email (by completing the form right on the website and providing your email address) and by calling the hotline. However, calls are temporarily unavailable. By the way, there is a detailed FAQ section with tons of information on important and the most common issues.
What about safety? If you’ve ever read Ashley Madison reviews, you probably know about the data leakage in 2015. Since that time, over 5 million members joined the site mostly due to the fact that the administration really made a lot of effort to significantly improve the security system and create a safe environment for users.