Victoria Milan Review
|Dominant Members Age||25 - 34|
|Members Registered Last Year||600K|
|Average Monthly Visits||292K|
The result of using Victoria Milan
We decided to check the Victoria Milan website, and whether it deserves some negative reviews about it on the net. We spent 2 months on the site to understand how eager the girls are to communicate and create sugary relationships.
You can see our costs and results in the list below:
- 200 sent messages
- 15 responses
- 5 dialogues
- 0 meetings
Victoria Milan looks good but is terrible at building relationships. Out of 200 messages sent, we could only create 5 conversations. It is a low percentage compared to the sites of Emily Dates and Ashley Madison. Victoria Milan is a site with abysmal performance. It is awful for newbies because it doesn’t give a real sense of the demand for sugar dating and the variety of offerings for sugar daddies and sugar babies.
Who is and isn’t the Victoria Milan for?
The site is for
- Men who are willing to spend a lot of time looking for a woman
- Women who aren’t very motivated to sugar date
- Singles for whom having a mobile dating app is critical
The site is not for
- Men and women interested in traditional sugar dating
- People who value long quality communication
- Singles who want to have a choice of real-life encounters
Pros & cons of using Victoria Milan
- The site is quite functional and allows you to spend a pleasant time on the site
- Many users online at the same time on weekends and weekdays
- Site services are expensive compared to other sugar sites
- The site is aimed at dating all over the world, and it seems that because of this, people are not seriously interested in dating
- The app is not very user-friendly.
The editor’s review of Victoria Milan