Sugar Baby Tips For Beginners: Rules Of Successful Sugar Baby
There are two options all beginners can choose from: you can become a sugar baby and learn from your own mistakes, or learn more on the topic before you sign up for one of the sugar sites and get a way better experience.
If you’d like to know the best sugar baby tips before you start your path, look no further—you’ll find all the rules and insights in this sugar baby guide.
Things you need to know before you become a sugar baby
There are a few important stages of becoming a sugar baby, and at each, you’ll need to take important decisions. Below, you can find recommendations that will help you make the right choices.
How to become a sugar baby?
The hardest part is starting, but in fact, there is an algorithm that will help you make the right choices and become a successful sugar baby pretty soon and without much difficulty:
- Set your own priorities. What do you expect from a sugar relationship? Are you looking for a long-term relationship? Would you mind dating a married man? How often do you like to meet them? Be honest with yourself.
- Think about the existing ways of becoming a sugar baby. Dating sites work better for the vast majority of sugar babies, but you can also try to meet a sugar daddy through friends or choose casual dating.
- If you choose online dating, pick the right website. Consider the priorities that you set for yourself, and choose the site where you have the best chance of meeting a perfect sugar partner.
- Create the best sugar baby profile. A low-effort profile won’t work—the competition is likely to be fierce, so add your best photos and enough information about yourself and your relationship goals.
- Communicate with potential sugar daddies. Don’t be afraid to text him first—otherwise, you’ll hardly be successful on a sugar website.
These are the most important basic rules—now let’s move on to more specific aspects of sugar dating.
How to find a sugar daddy?
The competition on sugar dating sites is high, and even if you prefer casual dating, you’ll need to attract a rich man, and that’s not always easy. Here are the things to focus on when starting a sugar baby path.
- Your appearance matters most. It would be wrong to deny that. Sugar daddies have different tastes, and there’s no golden standard, but you should look good, no matter what your weight and hair color is.
- Personal growth is the key. The more educated you are and the more topics you can discuss, the better. Sugar dating is about companionship, friendship, and conversations—a sugar baby who cares about self-development has a better chance of finding a sugar daddy, getting a more generous payment, and dating him for a long time.
If you want more tips that will help you meet and attract a benefactor, you’ll find them in this guide on how to find a sugar daddy.
How to create a sugar baby profile?
As we’ve noted previously, the way you represent yourself online largely determines how successful you’ll be. Here are some basic tips to make your sugar baby profile work:
- Add your best photos in different clothes and different locations. Don’t focus only on sexuality—try to share the most interesting content that helps understand what kind of person you are.
- Describe yourself and mention what kind of partner you’d like to find. Be polite, don’t add just the list of don’ts not to sound demanding.
- Clearly indicate what type of sugar relationship you are looking for—long-term, short-term, exclusive, etc.
You can also test different approaches to find out which works best for you as a sugar baby.
How to talk to a sugar daddy?
Talking to a sugar daddy, especially for the first time, isn’t easy. But if you follow these recommendations, you’ll have a meaningful conversation with a sugar daddy without any awkwardness and negative consequences:
- Be polite and demonstrate a genuine interest in his personality.
- Don’t focus on the fact you’re going to start a sugar relationship, act as if it was a regular conversation on a regular dating site.
- Get closer before starting a conversation about money.
- Don’t be afraid to talk about relationship goals and allowances.
If you need examples of good and bad conversations with a sugar daddy, you can find them in this guide on how to talk to a sugar daddy.
How much to ask from a sugar daddy?
What is the average sugar baby income? It depends on a few main factors:
- Your location—the bigger and the richer the city, the more you can ask for
- Your appearance and education
- Frequency of dates and the type of sugar relationship you’re going to start
Still, the average monthly allowance for a sugar baby is $2,500, and the average PPM rate is $200-$300 per date. Just consider the above-mentioned things and set the price.
How to succeed as a sugar baby: More tips for sugar babies
Need more advanced tips for sugar babies? Here are some more useful insights:
- If a man is promising you twice more money than other sugar daddies, he’s likely to be a scammer or a Salt daddy.
- If you’re looking for a long-term relationship, ask for a monthly allowance, if you don’t plan to date this man for a long time, choose PPM.
- Never let yourself fall in love, and if it’s already happened, end a relationship or at least don’t show jealousy, and don’t try to control a sugar daddy.
- Never accept payments from sugar daddies you’ve never met in real life—it’s always a scam.
Always keep this in mind when meeting sugar daddies and building relationships with them.
So, these were the sugar baby tips for beginners—try to remember them all, and use them when looking for sugar partners both online and in real life. That will help you avoid common mistakes and succeed in the near future.
The most important rules are as follows: 1. Always follow the safety rules, spot the red flags, and meet a sugar daddy in public places; 2. Talk about your expectations about a relationship honestly and clearly; 3. Remember that a sugar baby has rights, in particular, the right to initiate or delay physical intimacy.
These are mutually beneficial relationships—you can expect that a sugar daddy will compensate you for your time, but he’ll also set the rules. You are free to set yours—the key is to start a relationship when they will be equally satisfying for both partners.
There are plenty of good sugar websites, and every sugar baby should find the platform that will work best for them. Still, Secret Benefits can be considered the world’s most popular website for people seeking mutually beneficial relationships. If for some reason, it doesn’t work for you, you can find more great options here, on SugarDatingReview.com.