What Does A Sugar Daddy Expect: Truth About Sugar Daddy Expectations
What are actual sugar daddy relationship expectations? Are all sugar daddies looking for intimate relationships or maybe some of them want to have platonic relationships? Is companionship is more important than sex and can sugar dating be considered just another form of sex work? Find all the answers in this guide.
What does a sugar daddy expect?
Many researchers note sugar dating as a relationship based on the mutually beneficial agreement in which all terms, considering both sugar daddy’s and sugar baby’s expectations, are covered. And here are the most common SD’s expectations:
- Companionship. Contrary to popular belief, companionship is the main element of sugar dating. In fact, sugar relationships are very similar to sugar relationships, and the only difference between them is the money that SD pays to an SB.
- Positive emotions and absence of control. It’s no secret that regular relationships are not always easy. Some women control men, expect them to be more romantic, passionate, attentive, etc. In romantic relationships, couples share not only positive things—but they also look for support, complain about their problems, etc. that’s not appreciated when it comes to sugar dating.
- Sex. Yes, 90% of sugar daddies want to have intimate relationships with a sugar baby they are dating. Nevertheless, it has nothing to do with sex work just because sex is not the only thing that keeps people together. In particular, MPC defines prostitution as engaging in sexual activity as a business. In sugar dating, there is room for companionship, mutual respect, dates, and other elements of traditional dating, so it can’t be considered prostitution. On top of that, there are sugar daddies who are not looking for intimacy at all.
- Honesty. That’s another thing that distinguishes sugar dating from all other types of dating. A sugar daddy wants to know how much you want to earn, what you are looking for, and he’s likely to be honest with his sugar baby, too.
So, what does a sugar daddy expect? Basically, he expects the same things that he would expect from an ideal girlfriend. It’s romance, affection, intimacy, companionship without any lies, problems, and negative emotions.
What to expect about your first sugar daddy date?
Generally speaking, it’s pretty much like a regular first date. Here’s what you should expect:
- A conversation. Yes, it’s the most important part of dating, no matter if you are going to start a relationship with a regular guy or girl or with your benefactor or a sugar baby.
- Getting closer, finding common interests.
- Gifts. They are welcomed, but giving them is optional for a sugar daddy, so a sugar baby shouldn’t wait for a fancy thing or money (unless it’s not PPM).
- Sex is never a must, especially on the first date.
- Chemistry—as you know, you may have it or may not have it, but it’s always expected.
Now you know what to expect about your first sugar daddy date. As you can see, there is nothing extraordinary. Just relax and get to know each other.
Sugar daddy expectations are mostly related to positive emotions, honesty, chemistry, and intimacy (not necessarily on the first, second, or even third date—a sugar baby decides when to have it). If a sugar baby can give it to a sugar daddy, they both will have a great time together, and after all, that’s the main goal for any sugar daddy. Choose the best sugar daddy website and start sugar relationship.