How To Become A Sugar Baby? Things To Know Before Being A Sugar Baby
How to become sugar baby? It may seem a pretty simple question, however, every newbie in the world of sugar dating should know a few important rules that can help them enjoy sugar relationships and more importantly, be safe when dating a sugar daddy. In this guide, you’ll find them all.
Things to know before being a sugar baby
Who is a sugar baby? In most studies, a sugar baby is defined as a twenty-something woman, usually studying at college or university, looking for successful, well-established men and financial support from them. However, it’s okay to be an older sugar baby who already has a career—many ladies (as well as gentlemen) see sugar relationships as an opportunity to afford things they’ve never been able to afford and enjoy life to the fullest.
As we’ve already mentioned, though becoming an SB is not that complicated, there are some rules to follow. Here are the most important things to know before being a sugar baby:
- It’s not sex work—an SB can initiate a relationship, initiate sexual intimacy, refuse to have it, or end it. There are also platonic sugar relationships. Just remember that you can also set the rules.
- Looking for a sugar partner is pretty much like looking for a regular relationship on Tinder. It may take some time, and you should be patient.
- There are men who want to find casual relationships but can’t or don’t want to pay. There are Splenda daddies who can give SBs some money, but they just don’t earn enough to pay a standard “fee” ($200-300 per date or $3,000 monthly allowance), and there are Salt daddies who only want to get laid without paying. You should avoid Salt daddies at all costs.
- You can choose between two types of payments: pay per meet or an allowance (we provided the average costs above).
These were the most important rules. Simply put, you should keep in mind that sugar dating is not just about intimacy—it’s also about companionship, you can set the rules, too, and you should choose the partners carefully.
How to become a sugar baby
Nearly 90% of sugar daddies and sugar babies find their partners online. If you think about becoming a sugar baby, the first thing you should look for is a safe and reputable sugar dating site with many real SDs in your area. The most popular site on the sugar market is Seeking Arrangement, but there are also plenty of other good platforms that connect sugar daters all over the world.
Sugar baby guide on attracting a sugar daddy
How do you become a sugar baby? You define your goals and join a good sugar dating site. But how to find an SD in the community in which there are many more babies than daddies? here are some tips:
- Choose the best photos, upload at least 5 of them, don’t use masks and filters that change your looks completely
- Provide detailed information on what and who you are looking for
- Negative emotions are not appreciated—don’t complain, be polite and well-mannered
- Don’t delay real meetings for a too long time
- Be honest with potential sugar daddies
- Choose SDs you like—otherwise, your sugar relationship will be too stressful
As you can see, you don’t have to do anything extraordinary—finding an SD is not that hard, especially if you follow all the tips we provided above.
You never know if you should or should not become a sugar baby until you try it. We’d like to finish this sugar baby guide with one statement—sugar relationships can be profitable, fun, and even useful if you find a good mentor, but it shouldn’t be stressful. Giving it a try is not a bad idea, but we recommend continuing being an SB only if you feel that’s the type of relationship you really like.