How To Become A Sugar Baby? Things To Know Before Being A Sugar Baby
How to become sugar baby? It may seem a pretty simple question, however, every newbie in the world of sugar dating should know a few important rules that can help them enjoy sugar relationships and more importantly, be safe when dating a sugar daddy. In this guide, you’ll find them all.
Things to know before being a sugar baby
Who is a sugar baby? In most studies, a sugar baby is defined as a twenty-something woman, usually studying at college or university, looking for successful, well-established men and financial support from them. However, it’s okay to be an older sugar baby who already has a career—many ladies (as well as gentlemen) see sugar relationships as an opportunity to afford things they’ve never been able to afford and enjoy life to the fullest.
As we’ve already mentioned, though becoming an SB is not that complicated, there are some rules to follow. Here are the most important things to know before being a sugar baby:
- It’s not sex work—an SB can initiate a relationship, initiate sexual intimacy, refuse to have it, or end it. There are also platonic sugar relationships. Just remember that you can also set the rules.
- Get a sugar daddy online is pretty much like looking for a regular relationship on Tinder. It may take some time, and you should be patient.
- There are men who want to find casual relationships but can’t or don’t want to pay. There are Splenda daddies who can give SBs some money, but they just don’t earn enough to pay a standard “fee” ($200-300 per date or $3,000 monthly allowance), and there are Salt daddies who only want to get laid without paying. You should avoid Salt daddies at all costs.
- You can choose between two types of payments: pay per meet or an allowance (we provided the average costs above).
These were the most important rules. Simply put, you should keep in mind that sugar dating is not just about intimacy—it’s also about companionship, you can set the rules, too, and you should choose the partners carefully.
Nearly 90% of sugar daddies and sugar babies find their partners online. If you think about becoming a sugar baby, the first thing you should look for is a safe and reputable sugar dating site with many real SDs in your area. The most popular site on the sugar market is, but there are also plenty of other good platforms that connect sugar daters all over the world.
How to become a sugar baby: step-by-step guide
The luxury life of a sugar baby who is spoiled by a rich sugar daddy is a dream come true for many. And becoming a SB in 2023 is something that almost everyone can do. However, becoming a SB is not just about looking good; here is a step-by-step guide that will help you dive into the sugar lifestyle as a SB.
Follow this short guide to become a SB today:
How to become a sugar baby?
- Set your mind straight on what you want
If you are not sure about the rules of sugaring, explore all options you have. Do you want an allowance-based relationship, or do you prefer pay-per-meet? Also, you need to think about the range of financial support you want and choose from sugar daddies who can provide it.
- Join a reliable sugar dating site
The right choice of platform guarantees your privacy and effective search. Consider only reliable sugar dating options with positive reviews.
- Create an eye-catching SB account
Make up a new identity for your SB profile, but use your real photos (that you don’t post on social media). Also, take time to make a creative headline and informative bio to attract the right SDs.
- Start seeking your rich SD
Use the website services for the search for the best SDs.
- Negotiate clear terms of your arrangement
Becoming a SB is not just about creating a profile, but it’s about being interesting in communication and attractive to SDs who want to spoil you.
How to find a sugar daddy?
The easiest way to find a rich SD is to join one of the reliable sugar dating websites. We made a list of the best ones to ease the search:
- —Popular sugar dating website with a large membership base that offers free registration to both SBs and SDs. You can sign up and create a SB account in under 10 minutes. Sugar daddies provide information about their income.
- —The platform is perfect for men and women looking for sugar dates. It is a top choice of the majority of SBs as it has the biggest membership with a 4 to 1 sugar SB:SD ratio.
- —Another great option if you are looking for sugar arrangements. SB accounts are absolutely free, and there is an option of secret albums to post more risque photos to attract the richest SDs.
All these sugar websites can help you find a wealthy SD fast, even if you are new to the sugar dating world.
Rules of being sugar baby
There are no sugar baby rules set in stone, of course. However, the rules we’re talking about here are extremely useful, especially for those who only think of becoming a sugar baby. Just follow them, and you’ll get the most out of your sugar relationship!
- Know what you want. Ask yourself why you’re going to do this? What are your goals and expectations? Do not start the relationship if you can’t answer these questions, please—this can lead to serious problems later. You need to always be honest with yourself if you’re going to become a sugar baby, that’s the only way it can work out.
- Handle your expectations. It’s important to set realistic goals before you become a sugar baby—unrealistic expectations will lead to stress, disappointment, and frustration. Don’t expect to buy a brand new BMW in 6 months—even if all those Youtube Sugar Baby Divas tell you the opposite.
- Tell sugar daddy what you want. That’s probably the best thing about being a sugar baby—you can always discuss the boundaries before you even start dating. Use this to your advantage.
- Think about your allowance. Discussing the allowance with a sugar daddy is extremely important, but first, you need to understand how much you really want (and how much you can expect to get). Are you going to receive a monthly allowance? Do you prefer the Pay-Per-Meet system? Cash or PayPal? $300 or $600? Think about these questions in advance.
- Don’t rely entirely on your sugar daddy. If you get financial support from a daddy, that’s ok. If you rely on a daddy for your income, that’s not ok. You can’t be sure they’ll stay in your life for years—so get a job, save money, and invest to survive when your sugar daddy leaves.
Sugar baby guide on attracting a sugar daddy
How do you become a sugar baby? You define your goals and join a good sugar dating site. But how to find an SD in the community in which there are many more babies than daddies? here are some tips:
- Choose the best photos, upload at least 5 of them, don’t use masks and filters that change your looks completely
- Provide detailed information on what and who you are looking for
- Negative emotions are not appreciated—don’t complain, be polite and well-mannered
- Don’t delay real meetings for a too long time
- Be honest with potential sugar daddies
- Choose SDs you like—otherwise, your sugar relationship will be too stressful
As you can see, you don’t have to do anything extraordinary—finding an SD is not that hard, especially if you follow all the tips we provided above.
You never know if you should or should not become a sugar baby until you try it. We’d like to finish this sugar baby guide with one statement—sugar relationships can be profitable, fun, and even useful if you find a good mentor, but it shouldn’t be stressful. Giving it a try is not a bad idea, but we recommend continuing being an SB only if you feel that’s the type of relationship you really like.