Sugar Daddy & Baby Arrangement Examples: Is There Only One Type Of Sugar Dating?
The cornerstone of sugar dating is a mutually beneficial arrangement. But not all sugar dating arrangements are the same. We are going to take a closer look at sugar daddy arrangement examples to help you distinguish the options you have and pick a type you’d like to go for.
Types of sugar arrangement: Examples
We gathered 5 main sugar baby arrangement examples that are very common in the sugar dating community. Each option has specialties and pitfalls, so it’s worth exploring each type to know exactly what you want and what type of SB or SD you need to look for.
In this type of sugar dating arrangement, sugar daddies don’t mind sharing their experience, connections, and networking to help a sugar baby build a great career, start a business, or make decisions for personal growth.
To be a mentor, a sugar daddy should be an expert in a particular field or be at least a very experienced and wise person who has a particular influence in any business sphere. Also, such sugar relationships usually include sponsorship, for example, to help a woman build a profile for a modeling career or a starting capital for a startup. And a sugar daddy enjoys all of the benefits of traditional sugar meetings with a hot young lady.
Another popular type of sugaring that predominantly works for long-term arrangements, is when both SB and SD build a supportive relationship. There is usually a sugar daddy & sugar baby contract, where the main thing is about having a drama-free relationship, that is beneficial to both parties involved. Sugar companionship can be both traditional (including sex) and platonic. Yet, platonic arrangements are rare.
Some SDs look for a beautiful woman to have a fun time traveling around the world. It is especially popular among SDs who need to travel a lot for work, and want to make the vacation less boring with the help of a charming woman.
For such an arrangement, a sugar baby and sugar daddy usually have a couple of dates before traveling together, and after planning their first vacation together. It’s a great opportunity for SBs who dream about experiencing new things in life and the world.
Intimacy is a part of probably 90% of sugar relationships. But sometimes there are strictly platonic arrangements that are online-only. Everything depends on the agreement that both SB and SD make before diving into a relationship.
Also, it’s worth noting that intimacy in sugar dating is legal, as long as that not exchange sex for money. And, obviously, both in sugar couple must consent to any sort of sexual activities.
Online only relationship
Cyber sugar babies and daddies are becoming more and more popular the recent years, as due to all COVID restrictions finding someone to meet IRL becomes harder. And there are some SDs who just want someone to talk to, someone who can listen to them late at night; or they just enjoy making a woman happy. So, they may emotionally need it or can simply have some feelings of satisfaction of being adored.
Different types of sugar daddies
Depending on the relationship type and annual income, there are different types of sugar daddies. Before you jump into the search, we recommend checking them out.
- The John. This is a sex-obsessed SD who starts overly sexual chatting right away. This is the kind of daddy who doesn’t want romantic dates but is more ‘come to my place/hotel’ kind of guy. The John usually gives PPM and that’s not the best type of SD unless you are also looking for sex.
- The Sensitive. This is a man who as a rule has some sort of emotional vulnerability, and he is looking for a sugar baby who can be his sort of escape. The Sensitive will want to unload his feelings and problems, and just wants someone who will listen to him. Most platonic sugar daddies are of this type.
- The Traveler. This SD also seeks an escape from work or emotional difficulties, and he finds it in traveling. But traveling with a beautiful woman is more fun, so the Traveler looks for drama-free dating with a SB with all-paid regular vacations abroad.
- The Flaunter. Some SDs just want to be with a hot SB to show off a “relationship” with her on business events or other occasions. The Flaunter using SB as a beautiful girl very similar to men who have trophy wives.
- The Traditional. He wants a genuine relationship and likes romantic dates, dinners, and holidays with beautiful women. The Traditional is not looking for settling down, or he might already have a wife. But he has the means and desires to support a SB financially. That’s a jackpot sugar daddy.
Those are the main types of sugar daddies, but don’t forget that there are Salt daddies—SD wannabes who want to use SBs and never pay anything. So, beware of them.
Different types of sugar babies
There are also different types of sugar babies that vary depending on the type of sugar arrangement, dating goals, and if intimacy is included or not.
- The Cash Queen. This type of SB is all about money. She has no illusions and doesn’t mix sugar dating and feelings. She perfectly knows the answers to “How much should a sugar daddy pay?” and “How much time should a baby spend with her daddy?”
- The Spoil–Me baby. This SB as a rule has her basic needs met and don’t need someone to pay for rent or give her allowance. The Spoil-Me baby wants a Chanel bag (or a few), designer clothes, and luxury vacations.
- The Protege baby. Such a young sugar baby enjoy cash and luxurious presents, but that’s not the primary thing for them. The Protege baby wants to have a real mentor, as she is ambitious and financial benefits only are not enough for her.
- The Bride baby. This type of sugar baby is always out there, as she wants all the benefits of sugar dating on a forever basis. Such SB is not looking for an NSA relationship but wants a SD who will make a proposal at the end. This is actually not a pure sugar baby, so a sponsor should try to see her hidden wishes after several weeks or months of a relationship.
Knowing what type of SB you are or you want to have is important as it allows you not to waste time searching for someone who wants the opposite.
Most SDs are open to negotiating a sugar daddy arrangement after a few messages, but you don’t need to start very early. Flirt, don’t be afraid to ask about expectations, and communicate your needs and wants in a direct way when you feel it’s right and you really have a connection with a partner.
The mix of sexual relationships and companionship is the most common type among mutually beneficial relationships. But there is also a fair share of sugar arrangements (around a quarter) that are based on mentorship.
Sugar friendships or online sugar baby/daddy relationships are quite rare. However, in Asia, sugar daddies and babies often prefer cyberdating on social media or sugar dating sites, so if you’d like to start an online arrangement, you should seek an Asian sugar baby/daddy.