Secret Benefits Review: Secret Benefits Review You Can Trust
|Dominant Members Age||25 - 34|
|Members Registered Last Year||600K|
|Average Monthly Visits||2.9M|
|Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese|
If you were searching for Secret Benefits reviews, look no further. We’ve already joined this site to test it and find out is Secret Benefits legit and if it really has much to offer to a user looking for real sugar dates. Keep reading this Secret Benefits review—we analyzed and described all the site’s main features in detail.
Who are the members?
What is Secret Benefits? This is a quite popular site. Of course, it can hardly compete with incredibly famous sites like Seeking Arrangement that have 20+ million members, but it’s accepting thousands of new members weekly. Now, over 700 thousand people use the site. 70% of them are SDs looking for attractive female members, and 30% of members are young ladies looking for benefactors.
How to create an account on Secret Benefits website? It’s super easy, actually. All new members need to do the following:
- Browse the site, choose gender and ethnicity, enter birthdate, and indicate location
- Provide a valid email
- Create a username (you can choose any username you want—it doesn’t have to be your real name)
- Add a picture (note that all photos uploaded by members are checked, so uploading a fake pic doesn’t make much sense), answer a few questions about themselves and write a catchy headline
It usually takes a few minutes. After you complete registration, you will get access to all the free services.
Unlike many other platforms, Secret Benefits don’t offer a few types of search. Still, it doesn’t mean that it doesn’t provide a possibility to find ideal matches—there are plenty of useful filters to apply:
- Basics: location, pics, photos and videos, gender, age, ethnicity
- Looks: height, weight, piercing, tattoos
- Habits: drinking, smoking, etc
More information on a particular member can be found in their profiles, which, in most cases, are pretty detailed.
Quality of profiles
All Secret Benefits profiles contain the following details:
- Basics—a headline, city and country, a profile headline, location of the user
- Pics (private and public) & videos
- Match and relationship a user is looking for on Secret Benefits
- Looks — weight, height, eye color, etc.
- Lifestyle —education, smoking, drinking
All users can browse profiles for free, but some photos are private, and you need to send a request to get permission to view them.
Free and premium features
What can members who haven’t upgraded to Premium yet do on the site? Here are the free features available to all:
- Creating an account
- Adding photos and videos
- Browsing profiles and public photos
- Watching profile videos
- Reaching support
- Liking other’s profiles
- Using Secret Benefits app
As you can see, messaging is not available to Standard users. However, this is not the only premium feature. Those who purchase credits can also:
- Watch all videos and browse all the photos, including private ones
- Boost profiles
- Get priority supports
But are credits expensive or cheap? Let’s find out.
How much does Premium cost?
The costs of credits are as follows:
- Introductory package—100 credits for $59
- Elite — 500 credits for $169
- Best — 1000 credits for $289
Are these prices high or low? They are pretty low, actually, mostly because unlike its competitors, Secret Benefits doesn’t make you pay for every message you send to another member. You can find a member you like, contact them, and your conversation will be unlocked for just 10 credits. So, if we assume that they are your perfect match, you won’t have to buy more credits anymore.
If you have any problems or questions, you can find a lot of useful information right on the website. However, if you didn’t find a solution, you can contact support right on the site by filling in the form. The good news is the team works pretty fast and well, so you’re likely to get a response in a few hours.