How Much To Ask From Sugar Daddy? How Much Should A Sugar Daddy Pay?
People say that sugar daddies pay for college or take sugar babies to luxury resorts. And sugar babies also get money in cash. Sounds good, right? But how much do sugar daddies pay? Maybe $2,000 per month? Or more? Or probably less? What if you want to get paid per meet? Are gifts included? Find answers to these and many other questions in this guide.
How much should a sugar daddy pay?
So, what are sugar daddy prices? In fact, just like any other costs, they depend on plenty of different factors, for example, the following ones:
- Type of payment—pay per meet or sugar baby monthly allowance
- Frequency of dates
- Intimacy or platonic relationship (note that sugar dating is not sex work, and a SB can initiate, delay or refuse from intimacy)
- Sugar baby’s looks, education and manners
That’s what sugar baby income depends on. Now let’s take a look at the actual prices.
Sugar baby income
So, as we have mentioned above, a sugar baby can choose between two types of payments: pay per meet or monthly allowance:
- PPM—from $100 to $600 per date. Top sugar babies may ask for $500 per date, and yes, that’s a lot. The average price is $200-$300 per date. So, if I choose PPM, how much should I ask my sugar daddy for? It depends on the factors that we listed above. Is PPM better than monthly allowance? It depends, too. If you date many sugar daddies for a month or a few months, and if you meet new SDs regularly, it may be a better option. But if you are a student who wants to pay bills and if you want to start a long-term relationship with one sugar daddy, a monthly allowance may be a better option for you.
- Monthly allowance—from $1,500 to $6,000. The average amount is about $2,500—a sugar baby who chooses this type of payment usually gets about $28,000 a year. How much should a sugar daddy pay in this case? And again, it depends on your education, appearance, your sugar daddy’s income, and willingness to pay more or less. What are the pros of a monthly allowance? Well, it’s about stability. If you don’t want to look for new SDs all the time, it may be a much better option.
How much to ask from sugar daddy? If you are a newbie, you can ask for an average price—$200-300 per meet or $2,000-$3,000 per month. Note that not all men pretending to be sugar daddies can pay you. There are Splenda daddies who earn an average salary and can’t afford to pay you this much (you can date them and get less or not date, it’s totally up to you) and Salt daddies who are interested in sex only and aren’t going to pay a cent to a sugar baby. Try to avoid salt daddies at all costs.
FIND OUT MORE—Where To Find A Sugar Daddy? Tips On How To Meet A Sugar Daddy
So, how much do sugar daddies pay? As you can see, it depends. Now you know what the average prices are, and you can ask for more or make a price a bit lower to gain some experience, pay for college, become more educated, spend more money on beauty, and so on. It’s always up to you.