How to Find a Sugar Daddy Online: Don’t Do It Before Reading
How do you get a sugar daddy? A lot of ladies and gentlemen who are going to become SBs ask this question. After all, finding a benefactor at a local bar is nearly impossible.
Many of them understand that it’s much easier to find him online, but where to start? Here are the best sites to find them:
How do you know if a sugar daddy you are talking to is real, and isn’t a Splenda or Salt daddy? On top of that, finding a sugar daddy is only half the battle. Another important question is how to attract a sugar daddy and keep him interested. We answer all these crucial questions in this guide.
Where to Find a Sugar Daddy? — Best Ways and Tips
How to find a sugar daddy online? There are at least three answers to this question:
Sugar dating sites and apps
There are dozens of sugar dating websites with tens of millions of members. Reliable platforms are relatively safe (income verification, criminal check, etc.), quite reputable, and totally free for sugar babies!
Joining a specialized sugar daddy site is the most convenient and effective option, as you can do it from the comfort of your home and connect to like-minded people fast. If you wonder how to find a sugar daddy, let’s explore what options you have.
- SecretBenefits—one of the top sugar dating sites with over 16M monthly visits, with many verified profiles of sugar daddies. Also, Secret Benefits offer effective search filters and instant communication.
- Ashley Madison—a popular sugar dating site that is also used for different types of casual relationships and affairs. With 10M monthly visits, the platform provides a great selection of rich sugar daddies seeking sugar relationships, a cool private album feature, and a handy Ashley Madison app.
- SugarDaddyMeet—another great option among online dating sites for sugar relationships. Over 750K monthly visits provide a variety of verified sugar daddies, as to join the site they are required to go through a verification process. Sugar Daddy Meet has everything to establish a mutually beneficial relationship: from effective search to chat services.
- SugarDaddy.com—a niche sugar daddy dating platform with 600K visits monthly. The site is tailored for people interested in sugar relationships. All sugar daddies and sugar babies have to verify the account and the photo they use on their profiles.
- EmilyDates—another platform for sugar daddy relationships that works worldwide. With tons of rich men and women looking for a sugar baby, Emily Dates is a hot spot for the best sugar daddy experience. Members can find matches fast and connect with SDs in real-time.
As you noticed, each platform has its perks and drawbacks. You just need to take them into consideration and choose a site that will work for you.
Dating apps like Tinder for sugar babies
Yes, you can find a sugar daddy on Tinder, but there are some things you need to understand about it. The thing is, Tinder is certainly not safe when it comes to sugar daddies—there is face verification here, yes, but there is no income verification or criminal background check on Tinder. But if you are still interested in meeting a sugar daddy on Tinder-like sites, check out these dating apps that might also work for a sugar baby:
- Badoo—Over 77M monthly visits bring a lot of people interested in different kinds of relationships, from traditional romance to one-night stands and sugar relationships.
- Bumble—Even though the platform doesn’t encourage seeking a mutually beneficial arrangement, many sugar babies use it successfully to find a wealthy sugar daddy.
- OkCupid—Large online dating platform with around 20M monthly visits has many users with different dating goals, including men who are open to a sugar relationship.
As you can see, Tinder might be a good option for traditional relationships, but people who are looking for mutually beneficial arrangements should understand that it takes more effort to find someone suitable on platforms like it.
How to get a sugar daddy through casual dating apps
Casual dating apps are not specialized in sugar arrangements, yet most sugar daddies don’t mind that fact and reach out to beautiful women with the offer of fancy dinners in order to start a sugar arrangement. If you’d like to find a sugar daddy this way, here is a step-by-step instruction:
- Explore available dating platforms and pick a reliable casual dating app
- Create an eye-catching profile with hot photos
- Hint on what type of relationship you seek in your headline and bio section (but don’t use sugar dating/sugar daddy words, as some apps ban such accounts).
- Approach men who showcase their luxury lifestyle or hint that they are interested in starting a mutually beneficial relationship.
Finding a guy for a sugar relationship through casual dating apps is not easy, but it’s possible. You just need to have patience and put effort into creating your dating profile.
Social networks like Instagram
How to find sugar daddy on Instagram? Just create an account and use some hashtags. It’s easy and fast—just like finding a daddy on Tinder—but the problems are the same here. Instagram was not created for sugar dating; it just doesn’t have good enough safety measures and verification systems. You just can’t be sure that a man who says he is a sugar daddy on Instagram is a real sugar daddy. That’s the real problem!
How to get a sugar daddy through Instagram
If you still want to try your luck looking for a sugar daddy on Instagram, here is a step-by-step instruction on how to find a sugar daddy on IG safely.
- Create your sugar baby persona
Register a separate IG account for sugaring. Many SBs use fake names to protect their privacy. Consider using a nickname like HoneyBabe, YourDesire, or something that can hint at the type of arrangement you seek.
- Take time to create an alluring profile
Add attractive photos, make an engaging bio, and communicate your dating goals through posts and stories.
- Update photos regularly
When posting hot photos to IG, use hashtags like #sugardaddy, #sugardating, #sugarbaby, etc. to attract the right kind of men and not someone for a one-night stand.
- Check your requested messages
It’s easy to miss a message on IG or get it too late. So check out comments and messages to reply to an interested SD.
Looking for an SD on Instagram comes with risks. Most sugar babies opt for specialized platforms like Secret Benefits, as the chances of meeting Salt daddies there are lower.
Types of relationships with sugar daddies
To have a positive experience with sugar dating it’s important to understand what type of relationship you are open to. These are 5 basic types of mutually beneficial arrangements:
- Traditional sugar relationships
Those make up to 90% of all SB/SD relationships and mean mutually beneficial dating with financial support and intimate relationship.
- Platonic sugaring
Non-intimate dating is based on socializing, mutual support, and admiration of a beautiful girl.
Arrangement based on communication to take the experience or use connections of a sugar partner to get a career boost.
- Online relationship
Romantic communication, sugar companionship without meetings IRL.
- Serious long-term sugar dating
This type is the rarest, but it happens. In this case, SDs date SBs for years, and it even may end up in marriage.
Tips on Dating a Sugar Daddy: What You Should Know Before Dating
Before entering into a relationship with a sugar daddy, it’s important to understand what you’re getting into and to be aware of the potential risks and consequences.
A sugar daddy is typically an older, wealthier man who provides financial support or gifts in exchange for companionship, intimacy, or other personal favors. While this type of arrangement can be appealing to some people, it’s important to be aware that it is based on a transactional relationship and may be considered inappropriate or unethical by some.
In this article, we’ll provide some tips on what you should know before dating a sugar daddy, including how to protect yourself and set boundaries.
How to succeed in an SD/SB relationship
Many beautiful young girls have many misconceptions about sugar dating coming into it, which stop them from having successful relationships. Here are 5 tips that will help you succeed:
- Keep in mind sugar daddies are not desperate for sex, and they seek SB to meet their emotional needs more.
- Don’t send nudes. Unless your SD asks for it, otherwise it may have the opposite effect.
- Be respectful. People who use specialized sugar sites are usually quite direct about what they want. But communicating your desires should not come aggressively.
- Negotiate a clear agreement. Being on the same page with your SD expectations will help you know how to fulfill your part of the deal.
- Be okay with the idea that your relationship is going to end. Not falling in love is the secret of how to be with a sugar daddy long-term. Too many emotions as a rule ruin the sugar relationship.
Knowing the basics will help you treat your sugar daddy arrangement like a pro.
How to talk to a potential sugar daddy?
Communication is the most important aspect of good SD dating. Here are a few tips on how to make it right:
- Be flirty but not overly sexualized.
- Be respectful even in your choice of words.
- Admire his wisdom/interests/hobbies
These are only a few tips! If you want to learn more, check out our article on how to talk to a sugar daddy.
How to spot a fake sugar daddy?
Unfortunately, there are some Salt daddies who like free stuff and want to benefit from pretty young women. Here are a few tips on how to spot a fake SD:
- Check profile verification
- Google photos an SD uses
- Don’t believe in getting $5,000+ for a no-sex arrangement
Also, your choice of where to look for an SD does matter. Consider joining reliable sugar sites like SugarDaddy.com or SugarDaddyMeet to connect to verified SDs.
Popularity of sugar arrangements make almost every online platform a possible chance of meeting SD. But with years of expereince in the niche, I can assure you, that there is no more effective way of getting a SD, than a specialized sugar daddy site.
Everything depends on what type of sugar arrangement you seek. If you want to choose only from SDs—pick Secret Benefits, but if you want a site for different types of arrangements join Ashley Madison.
An average SB monthly allowance is around $3000, while PPM is $300-500. You should estimate the size of financial support based on your location, SD income, and your unique needs.
Whatever you negotiate in your SD arrangement. Traditional relationships usually include romantic dates, luxurious vacations, presents, and all SB needs to be covered.