Online-Only Relationships For Money: Real Deal Or Fake?
Having online-only relationships for money where a guy sends you money just for chatting may seem too good to be true. But are they worth it, actually? It’s possible to find a cyber sugar daddy without meetings, but getting such a sugar partner might be tricky, as a sugar baby should be extremely careful not to get scammed during such type of dating.
What are online-only relationships?
Online-only or cyber sugar relationships are a type of platonic sugar arrangements, where sugar baby and sugar daddy have a relationship that they don’t ever meet in real life. The number of online-only relationships is very small if compared to traditional ones.
But they are possible, and there are both SDs and SBs open to such types of arrangements. Cyber sugar dating can still be mutually beneficial, as lonely wealthy men enjoy talking to gorgeous women and have their emotional needs covered.
Pros & cons of online-only relationships
Here are the main benefits and drawbacks of online-only relationships that are worth exploring.
- A great alternative to traditional SB-SD relationship
- No pandemic restrictions matter
- Regular financial support (of $500-$1,500)
- Sugar babies and daddies might have several sugar partners
- You can cut off the relationship in seconds if sugar daddy is disrespectful toward you
- Finding a cyber SD is harder, as there are only 5-10% of them on sugar dating sites
- Many Salt cyber daddies want to see your nude photos or videos and are not going to pay a cent
How to find online-only relationships for money?
If you are sure that you want to start an online-only relationship, you need to pick a reliable sugar daddy dating site that allows chatting, flirting with rich men on the Internet, and getting money for that. A popular platform, Secret Benefits, is a great option to try all that. But how to find a cyber sugar daddy there?
Here is your step-by-step guide.
- Register on a trustworthy sugar dating platform you like
- Put effort into creating an eye-catching sugar baby profile (add 5-7 great sexy photos, come up with a fun SB name, make a catchy headline and write an informative yet short bio)
- When creating your bio communicate your sugar dating goals and tell that you are interested in arrangements without meetings
- Don’t be passive and look for men who are interested in cyber sugar dating
- Approach SDs you like, flirt, chat, and see if interest is mutual
- Negotiate a real sugar baby arrangement and discuss expectations from both sides
- Talk about preferable payment ways (PayPal, Venmo, etc.)
This is not so challenging, isn’t it? However, a SB should be careful at each step to succeed and avoid being scammed.
Safety online-only sugar relationships rules
Even if you are not meeting your SD offline, that doesn’t matter that you are 100% safe. There are many scammers online that want to take your private information and use it for their benefit. To avoid being scammed as a sugar baby you should:
- Never use your real name
- Don’t disclose your location or any personal information
- Check if any photos you add have locations that you can easily be tracked by
- Mind what banking info you share, better opt for discrete money apps
- Try to avoid sending sexual photos where you are easily recognizable
Putting a little effort into creating your sugar baby profile will increase your safety and help you have a positive experience on popular sugar dating websites.
Yes. Online-only or cyber sugar dating relationships still exist, but they are just not as common as traditional sugar dating arrangements. When traditional sugar arrangements take 90-95%, online-only arrangements take only 5-10%.
To get a sugar daddy that only wants to talk you should register and create a profile on a reliable sugar dating platform, like Secret Benefits or SugarDaddy.com, and hint on what type of relationship you seek in your sugar baby profile bio.