Wondering How To Be A Good Sugar Daddy? We’ll Tell You Right Here!
If you want to understand how to be a good sugar daddy, you’ve come to the right place. Here, we’ll talk about the rules of being a good SD—so continue reading this a how-to guide to finding all the answers to your questions!
How does a sugar daddy work?
Sugar relationships are mutually beneficial relationships between a successful, rich man (the average sugar daddy makes $250,000 annually) and a young, attractive woman. A man is called a sugar daddy (although sugar mommas do also exist). He exchanges financial support and/or mentorship for intimacy or other forms of attention. Typically, sugar daddies pay a monthly allowance (about $2,800) to sugar babies, but a pay-per-meeting system is also quite common.
How to be a sugar daddy?
The most important factor is your income. We’ve just said that an average monthly allowance for a sugar baby is about $2,800, but this is not a full answer to the question “how much does it cost to be a sugar daddy?”. Surprises, gifts, flowers, trips, shopping, bills—there are lots of other expenses that are usually not included in the allowance. There are no statistics about these expenses, but according to anecdotal information, the average monthly cost of a sugar baby including the additional expenses is closer to $4,000 than to $2,800. If this sounds reasonable and affordable to you, it’s half of the deal. But it’s not only about money—being a good sugar daddy doesn’t only mean being a rich sugar daddy. Here are some important rules:
- Don’t just give her money; teach her! A successful older man definitely has a lot to teach a young woman (remember that most of them are college students).
- Don’t focus on sex only; be a friend. Yes, sugar dating is always about sex, but it doesn’t necessarily have to be only about it. Being easy to communicate is one of those things that make a good sugar daddy (according to some sugar babies).
- Discuss the boundaries in advance to make it comfortable both for you and for your sugar baby.
Friends with benefits vs no strings attached
Sugar relationships can sometimes be called NSA (no strings attached) relationships. That’s not how it always works with sugar babies, of course, but if you’re searching for purely sexual relationships in exchange for financial support, that’s definitely an NSA relationship.
You shouldn’t confuse NSA with FWB (friends with benefits)—because, in an FWB relationship, it’s always existing friends who have sex, not people who only meet to have sex. FWB relationships can also eventually turn to something more romantic, while it’s usually a taboo in NSA relationships.
No strings attached: rules
There are three main rules when it comes to NSA relationships. Here are some sugar daddy tips:
- Once there are feelings involved, it’s time to find a new NSA partner.
- Use protection. NSA is a fun thing, but no one wants problems.
- Discuss boundaries and set them in advance.
If you want to date a beautiful, young, drama-free lady who understands the boundaries clearly, being a sugar daddy can be a great option for you. It’s not that difficult—just follow the rules, provide your sugar baby allowance, and enjoy her company!