How To Become A Sugar Daddy: Rules Of Being A Good Sugar Daddy
If you want to understand how to be a good sugar daddy, you’ve come to the right place. Here, we’ll talk about the rules of being a good SD—so continue reading this a how-to guide to finding all the answers to your questions!
How does a sugar daddy work?
Sugar relationships are mutually beneficial relationships between a successful, rich man (the average sugar daddy makes $250,000 annually) and a young, attractive woman. A man is called a sugar daddy (although sugar mommas do also exist). He exchanges financial support and/or mentorship for intimacy or other forms of attention. Typically, sugar daddies pay a monthly allowance (about $2,800) to sugar babies, but a pay-per-meeting system is also quite common.
How to become a sugar daddy?
Some people believe that to become a sugar daddy, you need a lot of money, and you are good to go. But in reality, it’s not just about finance. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to become n SD most efficiently.
How to become a sugar daddy?
- Learn about sugar dating types and decide on what you want
Setting clear expectations for your potential SB will help you find the best suitable match. Also, it’s important to estimate what you are ready to offer. Are you looking for allowance-based relationships or PPM? How want to treat your SB? Do you want to be discrete, or do you mind going public? Having your answers ready is essential for further steps.
- Find a reliable sugar dating site or app
The quality and safety of the SD platform you choose will influence how effective your search will be, as well as how secure your private information will be.
- Register and create an account
Signing up to the majority of the sugar dating sites is quite straightforward. But to become a SD, you also need to think about your separate sugar identity, having a burner phone, getting a paid account to use the site to the fullest, and making a bunch of fresh high-quality photos that you don’t use anywhere else.
How to find a sugar baby?
As the most effective way to find a SB is through a specialized sugar daddy sites, here are some popular websites to consider:
- —With over 10M monthly visits, the sugar dating site is a popular place to find a female or male SB. Effective search with filters and Recently active and Newest sections will help you find your SB fast. The cost of credits for paid services is just $0.29/credit in the Best Value deal.
- —Another popular website for sugar arrangements with over 11M monthly visits. Several free features, reasonably priced communication, 30 days of Premium is $109.99.
- —A great option for new SDs looking for the hottest SBs. The website offers detailed search, secret albums, matching, and messaging services—the cost for SDs range from $0.29 to $0.59 per credit.
After you sign up to a sugar dating site of your choice, start the search and be persistent. Finding a lot of hot SBs is fast, but making a mutually beneficial arrangement takes time. Sugaring can be fun, but you should never forget about safety. Limit the personal information you share and make a clear agreement.
How to be a sugar daddy?
The most important factor is your income. We’ve just said that an average sugar baby monthly allowance is about $2,800, but this is not a full answer to the question “how much does it cost to be a sugar daddy?”. Surprises, gifts, flowers, trips, shopping, bills—there are lots of other expenses that are usually not included in the allowance. There are no statistics about these expenses, but according to anecdotal information, the average monthly cost of a sugar baby including the additional expenses is closer to $4,000 than to $2,800. If this sounds reasonable and affordable to you, it’s half of the deal. But it’s not only about money—being a good sugar daddy doesn’t only mean being a rich sugar daddy. Here are some important rules:
- Don’t just give her money; teach her! A successful older man definitely has a lot to teach a young woman (remember that most of them are college students).
- Don’t focus on sex only; be a friend. Yes, sugar dating is always about sex, but it doesn’t necessarily have to be only about it. Being easy to communicate is one of those things that make a good sugar daddy (according to some sugar babies).
- Discuss the boundaries in advance to make it comfortable both for you and for your sugar baby.
Rules of being sugar daddy
There is no such thing as “sugar daddy rules every sugar daddy must follow”. However, sugar dating is not like conventional dating—so there are some things you need to understand about the definition of a sugar daddy before you actually become one.
So, how to be a good sugar daddy?
- Develop goals and think about boundaries. Discussing the boundaries is the very first thing you need to do before you start dating a sugar baby—because if you have completely different views on the boundaries, this will be a serious problem in the future. It’s much better to discuss it in advance. The same is about the goals. What are you looking for from a sugar baby? How do you see your relationship? What are the limits? Think about it first and discuss it with a sugar baby before you even start meeting her.
- Remember that it’s not always about sex. Yes, most sugar relationships are sexual. However, it’s not axiomatic that a woman who wants to be a sugar baby is ready to have sex with a sugar daddy. Discuss it in advance to avoid misunderstandings (and false sexual assault accusations).
- Do your research. If sugar dating is something completely new to you, you should do your research. Seeking Arrangement or Ashley Madison? PPM or monthly allowance? How to not get scammed? Where to find sugar babies and where should your first date be? There are dozens of questions to be answered if you’re a beginner—and you need to read a lot of articles and guides to find the answers.
Friends with benefits vs no strings attached
Sugar relationships can sometimes be called NSA (no strings attached) relationships. That’s not how it always works with sugar babies, of course, but if you’re searching for purely sexual relationships in exchange for financial support, that’s definitely an NSA relationship.
You shouldn’t confuse NSA with FWB (friends with benefits)—because, in an FWB relationship, it’s always existing friends who have sex, not people who only meet to have sex. FWB relationships can also eventually turn to something more romantic, while it’s usually a taboo in NSA relationships.
No strings attached: rules
There are three main rules when it comes to NSA relationships. Here are some sugar daddy tips:
- Once there are feelings involved, it’s time to find a new NSA partner.
- Use protection. NSA is a fun thing, but no one wants problems.
- Discuss boundaries and set them in advance.
If you want to date a beautiful, young, drama-free lady who understands the boundaries clearly, being a sugar daddy can be a great option for you. It’s not that difficult—just follow the rules, provide your sugar baby allowance, and enjoy her company!